Bioplatforms Australia is seeking innovative ideas from current and potential future partners to identify opportunities to deepen and enhance the overall capability and capacity of its network. We are seeking to extend Bioplatforms current suite of research infrastructure and offerings to include but not limited by:
- extension of existing capability in line with government policy signals and the national research infrastructure roadmap;
- enhancing impact, industry engagement and commercialisation;
- step wise enhancements to platform or technology offering;
- enhanced digital capability;
- connectivity between Bioplatforms facilities and other NCRIS capabilities.
This process seeks to identify future projects, partnerships, and novel technologies that will provide additional value to our user network. Bioplatforms strategic vision is to provide a comprehensive suite of infrastructure and expertise that supports research from end-to-end throughout the lifecycle from discovery research, through to commercialisation and impact, from data generation through to analysis and publication.
Advice is now being sought to identify existing gaps in this model that will enhance our overall offering. For more information or to submit an idea please click here.