The Australian Functional Fungi Initiative Request for Partnership 2023 is now open
The Australian Functional Fungi Initiative is now seeking partnerships to create foundational biomolecular data resources to fast-track knowledge and innovation of Australian fungi.
NOTE: Projects targeting fungal plant pathogens must direct their enquiries to the Plant Pathogens Omics Initiative.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING
- Please ensure you’ve read all information on this page before completing the Request for Partnership (RFP) document.
- Please download the proposal template – Request for Partnership Application Template.
- Complete and submit one document per species of interest. Where projects may be addressing a question that spans multiple species or genera, please submit one document per project question and include an appendix list of the species of interest.
- Address all criteria/questions listed in the document.
- Answers to all the criteria should not exceed 6 pages.
Deadline: COB 9th June, 2023
Submissions: Please email the completed document to Sophie Mazard, firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject: Functional Fungi RFP1 – [Project name summary]
Dr Sophie Mazard, Project Manager email@example.com
Dr Kelly Scarlett, Partnerships and Engagement Lead firstname.lastname@example.org